Monday, July 14, 2014

My Office Clean-Out!

I'm so proud of myself. 

Truly I am!

Yesterday afternoon, around 1pm, I turned off the computer and worked for two or three hours on my home office.  I cleaned it up and cleaned out the massive pile of books I've had sitting around my office!  I got rid of around 20 books; and none of them are ones I'll read.  

Most of them are thrillers and creepy crime novels, while there are a few Bookcrossing ones I'm hoping to Wild Release around Brisbane and the area.  

But today, any of the other books I didn't want - and I've passed by my Mum and Dad - I took to my craft group for the ladies there to look into.  So, I came home without them.  I'm so pleased!

Now, the only books that are in my office are the ones I want to read.  Very cool, and I'm so proud of the progress I've made.
But that's not all!  I also reduced the amount of synthetic green bags in this room, from 15 bags to only 5!  How cool is that?  Very cool!  I'm going to give them away to charities so less fortunate people can use them to move house.  I have enough of them in my place to use.  Yes, the home office is looking good indeed!

There's still a long way to go with it, and I'm willing to work on it too!  Until my next post, happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment