Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pearls of Wisdom

I love my children's books.  I have a good collection of them on the very top shelf of the tallest bookcase in my home office.

I know that sounds very much something which Roald Dahl would write in one of his books, but it happens to be true.

My folks saved all my childhood books, put them away for safe-keeping - in the hope I'd have children.  But when I didn't, and I asked about them, they pulled them out, wiped them off and I saw them in as though they had never aged... ever.

However, today, I found a great site on Facebook where people have picked out some quotes from children's books which most certainly ring true for adults as well.  These quotes are just the best ones to have grown up with; and ones I have read many times and never really thought about until now.  And below is the site to them.

World Book Day Children's Book Quotes

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.  Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment