Saturday, December 26, 2015

Pin it!

I've been meaning to expand my horizons in the way of how my photographs are viewed here. Right now, they are linked to sites and you just click on a particular word in a paragraph which is highlighted and you're taken onto another page - usually Photobucket.

However just before Christmas Eve, I joined Pinterest and have only uploaded three photos onto it. I've been meaning to join this site and have some fun with it as some of my friends have told me about it many times; but I've hesitated.

So, if you're part of a photographic site, which one are you a member of? I'm on Photobucket, 365Project and am now on Pinterest. Please do share yours and let us know the link/s so we can have a look into your reading world too. Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Flickr for photos Flickr

    and LibraryThing for books LibraryThing

    (as well as Bookcrossing, which you already know!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried getting into flickr but it's not letting me look at anything - really strange.

      And I've been a member of LibraryThing for years and I've been booted out just recently... equally strange.

      Delete