Saturday, June 17, 2017

Reading Again...

I've cracked open a book again, but I've been reading at the late, late hours of the night. You see, I've caught Laryngitis - just like most of Brisbane has - and it's caused me to stay up late with the most dreadful cough!

So, right now, I'm reading 'The Haunted Bookshop' by Christopher Morley. I'm also reading a little of 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: the Trilogy in Four Parts' by Douglas Adams. Both wonderful books and both printed at opposite ends of the same century. How weirdly strange is that for me to be reading these two books at the same time?

I'm also writing flash fiction and editing my flash fiction book as well - when I have the energy. Time isn't a factor anymore, seeing I have a huge amount of it on my hands now; it's energy. I'm so tired from the antibiotics and the coughing, I just seem to drop off to sleep the minute I sit down in one of my lounge chairs.

Oh well, can't beat 'em all. Well, until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment