Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Month Is Almost Gone!

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting in here. But not much has been going on. I've been reading a few Flash Fictions - and also writing them as well. I wrote one about Easter and the Easter Egg Hunt in the past week; and I'll see if I can get in and write a few more on my blog to keep it active enough.

Then, I started editing more stories for my Flash Fiction book for the end of the year. This is exciting... some of the stories are really coming together. I can't wait to get them all into one PDF file and looking great!
But I've done this self-publishing thing before, though and it's very time-consuming. So, I hope it works out this time.

Anyway, I've been getting my nose into a book or two. There's 'The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy: the Trilogy in Four Parts' by Douglas Adams and 'Good Reading Magazine' - this month's issue - which as had me glued to its pages. 

I'm also learning to work with oils in my paintings; and so I'm working on new paintings for my Book-Art exhibition I'm hoping to get into the Logan Artists Association in the next year - if they have space for what I have. I still have a long way to go in the Book-Art theme... but it's all working out. 

Otherwise, my book-collecting life is going well. I found a second edition copy of 'Roots' by Alex Haley from 1977 in hardcover. And I also found an fictional autobiography by Clive James. I'm looking forward to reading both these books in the future. Well, until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment