It's that time again! The time when I write down - in no particular order - which books were most-enjoyed by me this year; the ones I recommend you get your nose into next year.
1. 'He Died With A Felafel in His Hand.' by John Birmingham
2. 'Red Dog' by Louis de Bernieres
3. 'The Bee-Loud Glade' by Steve Himmer
4. 'Other Colours' by Orhan Pamuk
5. 'The Bro Code' by Barney Stinson & Matt Kuhn
6. 'Blockade Billy' by Stephen King
7. 'Old Man and the Sea' by Ernest Hemmingway
8. 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho
So, there you have it, my list of recommended reading. Some of them you may have read, some you may not have heard of. However, I did enjoy reading all the books I read this year. I know they don't seem like many, but there were some complex reads this year; and there's one I'm slogging through now and I'm taking my time because I'm really enjoying it! So, until the next time I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Until my next post, happy reading!