Monday, June 18, 2018

Winter/Summer Reading Lists!

Well! I'm in Australia and we're going through our first week of a cold snap this year - and I love the brisk chill of Winter here! 

This means I can snuggled into the warmth of my bed and get in and read some good, wonderful books during the chilly months!

Now, I've been writing more than reading lately, but I'm also jotting down notes during my art classes - which is always fun! But reading is always a great way to pass the time while drinking a nice hot cup of tea or coffee. 

So, I must ask: what's your list at this time of year? I'll share mine if you share yours.

'The Writing Class' by Jincy Willett
'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society' by Mary Ann Shaffer
'The Portable Dorothy Parker'

I'll start off with these three and see how far I get... of course I'll take Dorothy with me everywhere to read her work as much as I can; and I've heard great things about the Potato Peel Society. So, I think I'm in for a couple of good reads there. But I've never heard of The Writer Class before - so that'll be a new one for me. Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment