Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Books and Old

It's a New Year and a new decade, and there's so much going on in my life right now. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to get in and read.

Last year, was dreadful for me - as was the year before. But I've been reading a couple of books over Christmas and it's been good for me to slow down and get into them. 

How about you? What books have you been getting your nose into lately? Or have you been hanging out with family and friends more? If you've been doing the latter, hey that's cool too. 

Well, until we all return back to the normal stations in our lives, I thought to tune into here and let you know what I'm currently reading:

'The Institute' by Stephen King
'The Secrets of the Monarch' by Allison Dubois. 

The second one is explaining a lot about my grief I've been working through during the past two years. And so, it's been good for me to read it. Well until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment