Thursday, March 26, 2020

Isolation Reading Time

As the world goes into lockdown, it seems that Australia is way behind in doing what is right.

But a lot of us are voluntarily staying home - and I'm one of them. I have a medical condition which would make it easy for that virus to enjoy itself in my system; and it would do some real damage to me.

The libraries are empty of books because the government closed them all on Monday - and gave members up to 3 months to read them all. I have my own home library and it's all the books I'd ever want to read in my lifetime; which is a great thing, seeing I now have the time to do all the reading I want to do.

But I also want to do some writing and editing as well; as I wrote a book while I was house sitting at my brother's house. And it really needs a good look at... and seeing the virus is spreading quickly, it's advisable to stay at home.

It'd be great to know which books you've been reading since January - when the virus broke out - and which books you're up to. So far, I've read:

'David Boring' by David Clowes - Graphic novel.

I'm working my way through other books right now, and I'm also writing books as well. Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment