Sunday, July 20, 2014

Working on My Writing Again!

I've been pretty quiet this month.  I know, I must apologise for this.

However, there is a good reason.  I've been fixing up furniture and enjoying the fun and games of it.  It's just so much fun to get in and work on old furniture and love it, bring it back to life and add another 50 years or so to it.

And tonight - though late as it is - I've started working on my latest chapter of 'Angel Love'.  Now, that's been on the back burner for a while too - for the last fortnight actually - and that's not good.  I've made chapter 5 full of emotion, intense, action-filled and leaving people asking more questions than they were given answers... and isn't that how the game is played with books and authors and storylines?

Sure it is!

So, are you working on a book - reading or writing it?  If so, how is it going?  Are you ploughing through it fast, or has it hit a huge lull?  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment