Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Right In Time for Christmas!

This year has just flown by hasn't it?

I haven't read that many books, but I've acquired quite a few... instead I've been writing up a storm.  And it's been wonderful in a way, as I've completed a trilogy which I've been working on for the past 5 years - 'Fry Nelson: Bounty Hunter' - and then I started and finished a nice little romance novella just recently for my romance group.

It was the other day I finished it, and I was amazed how it finished; as I don't plan my books, I just let my characters take me along for the the ride as much as the readers.

Also, I've won a few books to read in the past couple of weeks and I've also purchased a book as well to read while I'm away on holidays.
I've also got my very last craft markets in two weeks' time, so I can have time to get my house and myself in order for my family and time to myself too.

Not too bad is it?  Everything just working out in time for the holidays... so, what had happened for you just in time for the holidays?  Or is still a big rush for you each time?  Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment