Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh! My First Award! Now It's Other People's Turns!

The rules are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I won my first ever award from : Aye.me?

http://reversingthemonotony.blogspot.com/



I will now pass this award onto these wonderful blogs I have discovered:

betty's books

How Books Got Their Titles

JDP News

Lotus Reads

Notes From A Hospital Bed

Reading My Life Away

Science Fiction and Other ODDysseys

SeeSEQLD

Shaunie's Happy Place

The New Dork Review of Books

The Ranting Teenager

Thoughts of A Fancy Horse

Last Page Turned

Turned Pages' Books

Misfit Salon

5 comments:

  1. :D Congrats on winning this award! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I make a suggestion? Make the links you listed actual links. That way I can go to each of them and check it out. I guess I'm too lazy to copy and paste each one into the address bar.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mozette. It is very lovely, and I'm honored that you like my blog. I don't accept awards, though. Thank you anyway, but I'd just rather have your company and your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I like to pass on the awards where they are deserved.

    Ann, I don't yet know how to turn the hyper text into links. However, I'd love to learn it; and once I've learnt that kind of thing, I'll never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, Mozette, thank you for the award! I'm so very flattered. (And I had no idea you were following my blog!) I can't wait to pass it on to others.

    Thanks again! (By the way, I love Fred Astaire, too! :-) )

    ReplyDelete