Friday, November 13, 2009

The New Twenty Book Treasury

There are times in my life that I just love to sit and read a few condensed books put out by Reader's Digest. And this is one of those books. When I first bought this one, I was young and didn't really know what I was buying at the time; not until I got this one home. All I read inside the front cover was 'First Edition' and paid the small price that the charity store was asking for. The next - and only other thing I wanted - from this book was the first book from it: 'The First Lady of the Seeing Eye' by Morris Frank and Blake Clark. This book is about the very first guide dog that was trained up for a visually impaired man and the difficulties he and the dog came across once they were left to their own devices in the real world.

I have a few books by Reader's Digest in my book collection that I love to read from time to time. However, I'm always hesitant to let them go.
I have yet to read more than just that first story in this particular book. If you want to good read of any book, do go out to a charity store and you will find them; all condensed books or their famous magazine.

Reader's Digest is a very popular company that publishes books, vinyls, cd's and other forms of entertainment. Check out their website on the side bar for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment