Saturday, November 27, 2010

November Book Buys!

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I haven't bought any books this month.  Instead, I've been reading the 'Midnight Breed' series and that's about it.  So, I'm sorry to say but I've just been preparing for Christmas and its usual crowd-inducing problems.  Christmas Cards have been sent out, my tree is up early (only by a week) as after next week, everything is going to be turned into a big rush.  
However, I will keep you guys up to date with which books I'll be purchasing over the next few weeks for myself - as well as my family for Christmas, as I won a $100 Westfield Voucher to spend at any Westfield Shopping Centre from Triple M (a music station here in Australia).  And so, once that arrives, I'll be off looking in all kinds of stores there finding the best deals in everything and letting you all in on who's getting what from me; bookwise.
So, I'm sorry that there's nothing to report this month, but stay tuned, in the next week or so - when I do my Christmas Shopping in one day - there will be plenty!  Happy Reading otherwise and always grab the best deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment