Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hey there... yeah, I'm still around, just busy as all hell.  Okay.  You're all wondering what the heck I've been doing with my time and myself if I'm not reading too many books... and look at that, only what?  Eight books read - if that? - this year!  Shame on me for being so damned slack!

But seriously, I'm not being slack, I'm just plainly exhausted every night.  And most nights, I've pushed through my barrier and just stumbled to my unmade bed and crashed after brushing my teeth, forgetting to put the toothpaste away and turning out the bathroom light, climb over the end of the bed, find my pillows and go to sleep...mmmm, yes blissful sleep.  Sleep after working my butt off on my Crafty Pegs.  I have put my hand up to go in to The Creative Markets in my area and sell my Crafty Pegs.  The one little, tiny problem is that I don't really have a lot of stock.  
So, I've been working day and night making more than enough stock to sell on the day.  Which day is that?  Oh... 24th, November.  Yes, I know, that's just under a month away, but I really do need to make sure I have enough stock to sell to people on the day.  I can't wait!  I'll be working on my own and hopefully be able to get it all going well... wish me luck!  

Otherwise, I have been writing Flash Fiction on Chuck Wendig's 'Terrible Minds' blog every Friday... here's the link to my other blog where I do write some cool stories.  

You Can't Go Back and Other Impossibilities 

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have creating them.  Until my next post... happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment