Friday, August 1, 2014

July Book Buys!

It's a hot day here in Brisbane - and so it's a touch of Summer for what's supposed to be the middle of Winter - so I thought it would be apt to let you know what I've bought last month to add to my collection.

I've been pretty good on the book-buying front over July.  Actually I've been too busy to go book-shopping, and so when I found the next 3 books I was surprised I bought them.
There was 'Ten Big Ones', 'Sizzling Sixteen' and 'Explosive Eighteen' all by Janet Evanovich.  This writer has been writing the Bounty Hunter series and it's been such a success that I don't know anyone who hasn't read it and loved it!  So, I've waited until now to get myself some of the books.  Yep, I'm getting my nose into a few book series and beginning to work through them.

I still have Stephen King's 'Dark Tower' Series to get finished - only have gotten up to the fourth book - and I'm looking forward to finished the next four.  So, what have you gotten your nose into over the last month?  And what have you splurged and bought lately too?  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment