Monday, November 9, 2015

Craft Group Book Buys

I seem to be buying books at my craft group some weeks; as people bring ones in from cleaning out their houses and their family's houses - which is good because we all could do with a bit of swapping around.

Anyway, I found two tables filled to the brim with books and grabbed three off them in the end:

'Fools Rush In - Book One' by Janice Thompson
'Swinging On A Star - Book Two' by Janice Thompson
'Facing The Light' by Adele Geras

There were many more books there but quite a few were about child abuse and abusive backgrounds. Personally, I don't know how people can read books about other people's pain like that. I know it seems good to get it out on paper, but to print it up and sell it to the public is just reliving it - but that's just my opinion of course.

Well, I'll have to find a space in my library for these ones. Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment