Thursday, December 10, 2015

Page by Page

While I was recovering at Brunswick Heads, I had a lot of ideas for my markets run through my head. It was helpful that Mum took me to junk shops to see what things could be helpful there too... yep, good, old Mum and her suggestions were great. I'm going to use some of them too.

Well, I had another idea to work with as well. I bought a book to start writing in each day. No, it's not a journal/diary. This is a book where I write about something about each day on only one page. There's no 'Dear Diary' no signing off - like I said it's not a diary - it's going to be a year-long story of day-to-day life. 

And I'm not sure how it's going to work out. It could be boring an sleep-inducing, it could be exciting and fun, it could be full of philosophical thoughts and deep meanings... or just a book filled with page after page of crap.

I'll let you all know in a year... and see how it goes, okay? Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment