Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Little Poetry

I've been writing poetry lately, and reading it as well. So, I thought to collect a few blogs some of you might be interested in here:

Tuesday Poem


Poems and Poetics


The two above are blogs where people have written their hearts and souls out on the screen for everyone to read, love and enjoy. And I've read a few of the poems before posting them here. They're lovely.


The next one is about how and why people write poetry. It goes into the intricacies of that particular way of expressing ourselves and gives us a better understanding of poets - from a few points of view. 


The Music In It 


I know I've done poetry blogs before, but just listing a tonne of them here... but this time, it's about quality, instead of quantity. I hope you've all enjoyed the few I've found here. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment