Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Reading Goggles!

Over the New Year, I haven't read any books... have struggled to read any knitting patterns and have had to enlarge the texts on my phone. The reason being is because all my glasses have been away getting new lenses.

Yep, I've been without my glasses for anything and it's been double vision and blurry vision for the past three weeks!

Well, that was until today when I finally picked up my three pairs of glasses from my optometrist and I could finally read something tonight for the first time in ages - a knitting pattern without squinting or trying to stretch my arm longer than it should be (stop laughing, it does happen).

Tonight, I'm going to pick up one of my current reads and read some of it before turning out the light... oh, it's going to be wonderful to finally get in some reading at long last! Until my next post, happy reading! It's going to be for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment