Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

Hey! It's 2019 and I'm happy to say that I'm getting into new and used books, and books which have been given to me, books which I've written and books which are just been sitting around my place lookin' at me, gatherin' dust...

Yep, this is the year for me to catch up on my reading and reference my arts, my cooking, my gardening... read up on what I can do with herbs, spices and how to grow plants and how to work on things with paint and drawings.

This is the year where I'll be utilising books to the full of their extent! My non-fiction section will be pulled apart, searched and read and found out about and loved - unlike in previous years - and I may even give some of it away... ya never know!

So, what are you hoping to do this year? Which books are you whale? Which books did you finish last year? Which books did you get for Christmas and have been delving into over this holiday season? What books are you going to read - as you have promised yourself over and over from the past years and have never reached up onto your bookcases and pulled down, opened that cover and fallen into those lovely printed pages of another world? 

Aah, yes! Where are you going to go this year, without actually leaving your home? 

This is what I'm asking. Do tell us. We'd all love to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment