Just like last year, I'm putting up my top ten favourite books that I've read. Now, these book are in no particular order - so there's no absolute favourites... just these ones stuck in my mind for this year that I loved and will most definitely read again at some point.
1. 'So Many Books, So Little Time' by Sara Nelson
2. 'Love Is A Mixed Tape' by Rob Sheffield
3. 'Fahrenheit 451' by Ray Bradbury
4. 'The Brain That Changes Itself' by Dr. Norman Doidge, MD
5. 'The Monkey's Mask' by Dorothy Porter
6. 'Midnight Kiss' by Lara Adrian (Book 1 Midnight Breed Series)
7. 'How To Be A Villain' by Neil Zawacki
8. 'Johnathon Livingston Seagull: A Story' by Richard Bach
9. 'The Florabama Ladies' Auxiliary & Sewing Circle' by Lois Battle
10. 'Veil of Midnight' by Lara Adrian (Book 6 Midnight Breed Series)
So, there you have it, my top ten. I know I have included books one and six of a series, but they really are great... and I find that the first book of a series had to kick butt to get the reader in; so does the last book. So, I absolutely enjoyed them both. I'm currently reading 'He Died With A Felafel In His Hand' by John Birmingham. There's some stories in that book have had me giggling and laughing out loud! And yes, I'll be reviewing it soon along with a few others I plan to read over the Christmas New Year period.
So, did you enjoy any books this year that really stuck in your mind? If so, share their titles with us. Otherwise, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, hope Santa has brought you all the books, book vouchers you have wished for and you have the time to read as much as I have. Here in Brisbane, we are in for a very wet Summer and so, there'll be plenty of time to read and review for you all.