Saturday, January 7, 2012

Currently Reading

Seeing the New Year has just been and gone, and I haven't really had a lot of time to read lately - due to a more and usual social life - I've just recently sat down and picked up a book that arrived in the mail from Bookcrossing.  It's a bookray.  This is where a book goes on a permanent holiday... and it might come home, but then it might not.  The book I've gotten my nose into in the last day or so is:  'Brief Interviews With Hideous Men' by David Foster Wallace.  Now, he's a famous author who's no longer with us; but his work is very much reviewed.  And once I've finished this lot of stories, I'll let you know what I thought of them.
I'm still plodding through '11-22-63' by Stephen King.  While Christmas was upon us, I put it off to one side; and almost forgot about it.  But now the school holidays are coming to an end, I'm going to get back into this book again and make a good attempt at finishing it.  Unlike 'Under The Dome', this book is much more exciting and has a lot more promise to it.  
So, what are you currently reading?  Is it interesting or has it caused you to toss it off to one side?  Let us know what's keeping you reading.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment