Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Let's Get Organised!

If you're a fan of my other main blog - My Book-Crazy Life - you'll see I'm on an organising binge this year.  Yep, I'm cleaning up and throwing out on a major scale.

I've been finding books where they're not supposed to be and bringing them home to the office.  This means, I've just dumped them on the floor for now.  However, some have found the shelves and other places to call home.  

This also means my home office has also become a bit of a junk room for a while.  But I've accomplished quite a bit this first month of organising - just not a lot of reading unfortunately.  However, I have found a quite a few books that I was reading, put down on the lounge they got buried under a bag, jacket, a newspaper, or another thing and I lost it for a little while and wondered where it vanished to!  Have you ever done that?

Well, what are you goals this year?  You know mine is organising my home - and inbetween getting some reading done hopefully; so do tell us all yours.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment