Friday, November 2, 2018

Day Two

Today, I struggled to remember some of the events which happened in the past two books. Pity, they were great to write and had fun characters.

I think it was because I had so much going on in my life this year that my mind has been somewhere else of late - but I'm having fun with this.

However, I did start a quick chapter 1 about a week ago to see how easy it was to start writing another book... and when I looked back on it again - that spoof chapter - I found it wasn't indepth enough. Thank the Gods I've taken some good notes for this next one.

I've kept my 'Encyclopedia of Angels' next to me and have had to Google a few things, but otherwise, I'm going well. 

How's your first few days of NaNoWriMo? All good, difficult or has the horrible Writer's Block hit you hard? 

No comments:

Post a Comment