Friday, November 16, 2018

Nudging 20,000!

Yep, I took 2 days off, forgot to take one of my medications (I have Epilepsy) and felt like crap for a day, and still I managed to throw out over 3,000 words and get the word count well over 19,000 words for NaNoWriMo!

This is a real achievement.

I took yesterday off too, and I'm going to work my butt off today and tomorrow afternoon during my volunteer work to get in and make sure I'm working harder on it than ever to get up to the 25,000 word mark. 

It's going to be a great thing when I do get this book finished... because I'm going to love editing and fleshing it out. It's the 3rd book of a series; some of which doesn't really connect with each other, but some of it does. 

Well, how's your NaNoWriMo going this month? How many words have you puked onto the page so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment