Sunday, November 25, 2018

A Week On...

Well, I've been at the coast and there were a few teething problems with getting onto a computer there. 

But, there was always a way for me to write my book - always! I asked Dad if I could use his new computer and he said yep... and so I jumped on there and used the word processing program on it. 

At last count, I was around 16,000 - 19,000 words, right? Well, I'm almost up to 30,000 words now! Yes! While I was away from 'My Reading List', I pounded the keyboard whenever I could and worked through my 25,000 word badge! 

I'm so pleased with myself! 

This week, I'll be able to get through my other badges easily as I'll be here at home for them.

And if I can't? Well, at least I took part and worked my butt off getting as far as I could. You have to remember, it's fun doing it all. Until my next post, happy reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment