Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Reading Magazine


Okay, I'm going to do something I don't normally do here on my review site. I'm going to recommend a really great magazine. It's 'Good Reading' Magazine. I've been keeping up to date with the best reads from the last couple of years through this little baby. Throughout the times of birthdays and Christmas, I've looked through the sections for children, 'word of mouth' and read the articles with avid interest; and every month, there's always somethint that catches my eye on the front cover to keep me interested for the full month.
This magazine has had me hunting for books from all kinds of bookstores and rarely fails me in the reviews. The people it interviews are second to none, making me realise that I'm not the only person out there in Australia addicted to these wonderful things on my shelves. However, they've added a new lot of pages in... a website page. It's sites for us loyal readers to look at for more books, publishing and just for the sheer joy of looking at books and their authors.


So, if you haven't begun reading 'Good Reading' Magazine yet, go out and buy your copy now; sold at almost all newsagencies or you can look through it online and subscribe for it there. It's well worth a look and a pore through. I do have a good collection of them in my house. The problem is, I'm not sure what to do with them when the time comes to recycle them... should I toss them or take them to the nearest school or doctors' surgery and share the love of books with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment