Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Climbing Mt TBR

I've made my supply run, gone through my list of what's needed in my pack, and am dressed to climb with my spiked boots, harnesses, clips and an oxygen tank or two to climb Mt To Be Read!  It's next to my office door and I'm in the position to read it right now.
You see, I scored myself Tennis Elbow; and I'm not sure how I got that, but I did.  So, once the doctor told me I had it, she ordered me to not do anything strenuous or lift anything heavy for the next month or so... bummer!  And I was just getting into working on my front little garden too.  So, I inspected how big that mountain was by my office door and knew it was Fate... it was time!... to begin reading each book I had carefully chosen to read and placed there. 

I began reading 'Kiss of Steel' last night and got up to chapter 2 and didn't want to put it down - but it was past midnight and so had to.  I had grabbed 4 other books to get my nose into from Mt To Be Read to get into and through - all of them I had won from The Romance Bandits - and so I've found, been forced to find, the time to sit down and stop long enough to read them.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment