Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's That Time of The Year!

Well, Christmas is looming upon us yet again and in whatever part of the world you in - whether it's snowing or your chilling out by the beach in the tropics - without a doubt, you've got a book in your hand a small (or large) pile of them to work through this Holiday Season.

So, off the cuff, what books are you hoping to read and get through over the next two months?  I thought about this length of time because my Summer Fun Event goes for two months; and it would give me plenty of time to work on my reading pile, as it's pretty big.  And here's a few books off my pile I'm looking at reading:

'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens
'Crossing Paths' by Debbie Robson
'The Wastelands' by Stephen King
'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins

Okay, I thought to start off with four books and see where it takes me.  So, what about you guys?  Will you have time to read?  Or will you be preoccupied with entertaining family and friends over the Christmas/NYE period?  Love to hear about what books you're planning on getting your nose into over this time.  Until my next post, happy reading!     

1 comment:

  1. Last night, I finished listening to the unabridged version of The Day of the Pelican by Katherine Paterson. I'm now trying to wrap up reading an aromatherapy book that I began prior to my vacation as well as a cozy mystery novel I began on vacation. Additionally, I'd like to read one last book for the year for an even 100 books read for the year. I'm keeping me fingers crossed that I meet my reading goal during this hectic time of year!!

    ReplyDelete