Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Reads!

Okay, it's the beginning of a new year - and we're a few weeks inSo, this has given us all a bit of time to get in and sort out what we're going to be reading for this year.  
Right now I'm plugging through a couple of books that I'm enjoying - and one of them has been turned into a movie.

'The Life of Pi' by Yann Martel 
'The Origin of Species' by Charles Darwin
'Parallel' by Claudia Lefeve
'Dream Psychology' by Sygmund Freud

Now, I began reading these books around the same time and now I'm reading them little by little, one by one whenever I feel like it.  I do love the first one and am obsessed by the third one.  But the second and fourth ones are brilliantly researched and written as well.
I do have a pile of books by the office door still there from last year that I have yet to sort through - to figure out which to read first - for this year.  So, what are you planning - hoping - to read this year?  A huge lot of books?  Or just grabbing what looks good on the shelf as you walk on by?  Until my next post, happy reading!      

No comments:

Post a Comment