Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Annual Book Count

Over the last few days, I've gotten in and counted up my book collection.  I've had over 1,000 books over Christmas, however, that number's dropped just a little to 991.  Even though it's not over that magic number I thought I had, it's still a lot of books to have in my office.
This doesn't include the books in my kitchen or my lounge room... just the ones in my office surrounding me.  I do wish I could do more to accommodate for more books as I do love to collect them and wish to keep them for future generations; especially the collectable ones.

So, how many books do you have in your collection currently?  Or don't you know and fear to count them all?  Or do you have an approximate number and hope you're close?  Until my next post, happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment