Saturday, May 4, 2013

'Free 5 Flash Fiction' by Paul D. Dail

I've been reading some great work lately, and it's not been through my regular means... it's been through free e-books off iTunes, just to be different.  And I found one that totally up my alley which was short, short fiction:  flash fiction - horror fiction!  How very cool is that? 
'Free 5 Flash Fiction' is five short, short stories which are well-written which - by the end of each one will make you wonder exactly how the author came up with them, with such wonderful twists and turns which gives you a horrible shiver up your spine.  Most certainly well worth a read in my eyes. 
Now, normally, I get rid of a book once I've read it, but this time around, I've kept this one on my iPod because I think these stories have resonated with me in some way; and I like that about an author.  Each story has nothing to do with each other, and have totally different feels from each other; and yet the same author wrote them all.  I'd love to read longer pieces he's written - if he's written anything longer - and see if he's able to keep the same feel about his longer work as in his shorter works.  
Paul D. Dail has included a blog in the introduction of his e-book and I'll include it on the sidebar for all of you to have a look at in your own time.  I will be looking at what else there is to read of his works in the future to keep you guys updated with this author.  I do hope to see more of his books soon.  Until my next post, happy reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment