Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fictional Libraries Are Just As Fun

Everyone loves libraries - whether they're real or not - and I've found a few of the fictional libraries of our times which have graced our books and screens just for fun! 

Fictional Libraries 

However I thought that a few libraries were left off the list.  There was the library from the movie 'What Dreams May Come' when Robin Williams' character looks for a tracker and he finds him reading in a massive library of endless books. Then there was the library in the monastery out of 'The Name of the Rose' which - in the end - was burnt to the ground.

There's other libraries I'm sure you can think of; but these are just two I've noticed that are missing off the list shown on the link.  Which ones do you remember which are not on the list?  Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment