Friday, August 23, 2013

Get Bent... On Their Site!

Bent Books Bookstore is a great little bookstore on Boundary Street, West End here in Brisbane.  I've been there a number of times and have come away with a few bargains in my bag.  But getting there is a real slog for me as parking is a hassle.

So, if you want to see the store, but don't wish to spend the time trying to find a park and then worry you're going to get a parking ticket, have a look at their new website!  It's a great little site which takes you on a tour of the bookstore itself, you can e-mail them, look at books and catch up with what's on instore on their blog.  It's all very new, and eye-catchingly beautifully done up in lots of red and blue and white, and...? I love it! 

I'll post it on the sidebar for you all to enjoy at your leisure and here in the post as well.  Until my next post, happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much. Your posting is very greet.
    The good news is that the G-Buss global business directory works with virtually any good or service
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete