Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Active Dreaming by Robert Moss

Have you ever had a dream where you can move around and talk in it, have complex conversations, read books or newspapers, signs and remember landmarks of where you live and even travel to other countries.  And yet, when you wake up, you remember these dreams as clearly as you remember what you had for breakfast yesterday?  Well, have I got a book for you!  'Active Dreaming' by Robert Moss is a great reference book on this particular subject.
This book works on the assumption that you already keep a dream journal; and if you don't, to start one.  It's not a book that you read from beginning to end like most you find on the market.  I have found that if I need to look at a subject, I'm interested in, I'll just look it up in the contents and go to it, read about it and then be happy with what I have found out.  And seeing I have already got a couple of detailed dream journals dating back quite a few years, I see that this book advised me to buy an Index book and write down symbols of my dreams and dates of when they occurred.  
This book is most certainly for those who want to learn more about their dream worlds and what affect it has on their real, waking world.  It's not a massively thick book, but Robert has done his homework, and is an accomplished author with other works as well to his name; which are worth looking up and adding to this one.  So, until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment