Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The End of Summer of Fun... But Not of Fun

Wow!  It's the end of February - the last day of Summer here in Australia; therefore, the last day of The Summer of Fun Event!  What a great time I've had doing this.  
I know I did an overview of it all yesterday.  However, I'd like to thank you all for taking part, for being patient with me, for adding your comments; but most of all I hope you had as much fun enjoying the posts and links and interviews as I did putting this all together.  It's been great!
I know I didn't put in as many book reviews as I had hoped, however, a lot of other things took off for me over the holidays that I didn't plan.  But that's what happens when you live life isn't it?  As John Lennon once said:  'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans' ... and that's what happened over the last three months of this event.  It was unexpected and enjoyable, but I hope to make next year's event as interesting as this one.  
Next year's Summer of Fun Event 2012 will have everything this one has had, and I hope to have more interviews with authors, more YouTube interviews and other things going on as well.  I'll keep you posted about it as the event approaches toward the end of the year.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment